TIMBER CAMP TRAIL – this MODERATE hiking trail follows an old logging road that is well-built and relatively wide for most of it’s length, ascending an eastern shoulder (2800 ft.) of Mount Osceola, with excellent views of the valley’s eastern peaks. The final destination is the site of an old logging camp – a flat surface, an excellent place to gather in a seated meditation with a view.
YOU ARE A MODERATE HIKER – This is a moderate hike with some gradual elevation; this is not a strenuous hike, but participants must be in good physical condition.
TO SIGN UP: EMAIL HELEN RITA, firstname.lastname@example.org, CALL 603-960-1470
Bring old yoga mat, towel, water bottle, sunscreen, bug repellent, backpack, journal and a pen.
- 9:00: meet at Town Square for introductions, gear check and board shuttle to trail head
- 9:30 – 11:30: hiking to High Camp with stops for meditation, stretching, and Yoga
- 11:30 – 12:30: energy flowing Yoga with warm-up & cool-down
- 12:30 – 1:15: Lunch and camaraderie
- 1:15 – 2:00: guided meditation, journaling and reflection
- 2:00 – 3:45: hiking back to trail head with stops for meditation & yoga
- 3:45: shuttle to Town Square and evaluations